Thursday, December 31, 2020

how to free up 5 extra hours every week

Hi reader,

I have to tell you - if you were a fly on the wall in my house this past Christmas, you'd be cracking up (or rolling your eyes) at me.

It goes like this:


  1. First, I sneak away to my office to wrap a gift, going where no one would see me. 
  2. Next, one of my kids would come wandering in, asking a random question about snacks or cookies or why they can't have chocolate for breakfast.
  3. Then, I'd quickly turn my back and shoo them away so they couldn't see what I was wrapping.

But then as soon as I was done, I'd ask them if they wanted to know what was inside the package, LOL!


I know it sounds ridiculous, but I have a REALLY hard time keeping exciting news to myself.

That's why I've been hinting all week about 30 Minute Dinners…

… because as of five minutes ago, registration for 30 Minute Dinners is open!

→ → Become a member of 30 Minute Dinners!

What is 30 Minute Dinners?

30 Minute Dinners is the only membership that helps you overcome the stress and wonder of "what's for dinner?" by offering meal plans AND teaching proven time-saving kitchen hacks to help you get a healthy dinner done in 30 minutes or less.

What does that mean for you?

It means:


  • Someone else is making your weekly meal plans
  • Someone else is making your shopping lists
  • Someone else is sifting through recipes, making sure they really can be made in 30 minutes or less
  • Someone else is telling you EXACTLY what to do (and the order in which to do it) so dinner is done in record time.


And it means you save at least 5 hours every week, freeing you up to do more important things.

The average family spends AT LEAST 60 minutes cooking dinner every night.

This doesn't include the time it takes to plan, shop, prepare or clean-up.

While I can't shop for you or clean-up your kitchen, I can do the next best thing: make your meal plans, shopping lists, and give you step-by-step cooking instructions to help you get dinner done faster (with less dishes!).

→ → Click HERE to learn more about 30 Minute Dinners

One super important thing to note: registration for Winter enrollment is only open for SIX DAYS (now through Tuesday, January 5, 2021) and won't open again for several months.

As soon as you register, download the special eBook bonus that comes with your membership - 100+ Cheap, Healthy, Clean Snacks! (It's ONLY available to 30 Minute Dinner members!)

If you have any questions, just hit "reply" and let me know!

♥ Tiffany

PS - If you haven't heard of 30 Minute Dinners, it's okay! I created this monthly membership earlier this year to help families get a healthy dinner on the table quickly and it hasn't been open to the public until now!

You can learn more about 30 Minute Dinners on this page, and I'm always available via email for questions. Just remember that Winter registration closes on Tuesday, January 5, 20201, so don't wait to join. Let's cross off a few New Year resolutions together, and save time in the process!


→ → Register for 30 Minute Dinners on this page.




I am a spreadsheet, organizer junky. Since undergoing cancer treatment the past two years, I just haven't had the stamina or ability to be as organized and prepared as I would like. 30 minute dinners has made a huge difference in simplifying how I run my kitchen and makes it a lot more doable. - Julia B.


I respect your time and inbox, so if you no longer want to hear about 30 Minute Dinners, just click here to opt-out and you will still receive the weekly newsletter. Or you can unsubscribe from everything using the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment