Thursday, December 31, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR … from Shihoko at Chopstick Chronicles

 
Image 1
 

Happy New Year !!

Cheers!

May this new chapter bring you more happiness

Happy Holidays!

layout component 0
 

layout component 1
Image 1
layout component 2
 

Happy New year! 

2021 Counting down! I have been busy cooking Osechi Ryori for my family in Australia. And we are going to slurp Soba noodle soup (for longevity and forget about 2020) tonight 🤣

I'll enjoy Osechi ryori with my children on new year's day without cooking. How about you? What's your plan? 

I also have great news for you. For those who kindly left comments about the products I use in my kitchen… well now I have my own Amazon Shop where you can purchase anything from kitchen gadgets, cooking books and ingredients. Pop in and have a look! 

 

Image 1
 
 
layout component 3
layout component 4
layout component 5
 
Image 1
 
 
layout component 6
 
Image 1
 
layout component 7
layout component 8
layout component 9
 

If you haven't already, we're extending an invitation to join my Facebook page. And it's FREE to join!

Image 1
Image 1
 
Image 1
 
 
 
 
Image 1
layout component 10
Image 1
 

Thank you for following Chopstick Chronicles' Instagram account. It reached the 10K milestone! Thank you! 

 

Stay tuned for more in the next newsletter!

Lots of love,

 
layout component 11
f-facebook
f-twitter
f-instagram
f-pinterest
f-tumblr
f-youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment