Monday, December 28, 2020

Annual Dodgy Christmas Selfie - and your leftover ham!!


What to do with all that leftover ham you've got… and take a peek at what really happens when I try to take "nice" photos of Dozer and myself!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Wherever you are in this big wide world, whatever you did, I hope you were able to find some joy and cheer.

As for me, with all my family and close friends outside the upper northern beaches Red Zone, I did expect to have a quiet one. But it didn't work out that way. Dozer received no less than FIVE invitations to various Christmas gatherings - and I was allowed to accompany him. So I spent most of the day driving him from one place to another. 🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry, I stayed very COVID safe! I had lunch with just 2 people (plus a wild golden retriever friend of Dozer's), then the remainder were just brief outdoor drop-ins. For most present drops, I just put the gift on the doorstep then stepped back after knocking on the door. Must be cautious!!

All my Christmas decorations are still up, my tree is going strong, the pile of presents remains mostly untouched (give me a break, I'm only human!). I plan to do a full blown Christmas celebration when lockdown is lifted! - Nagi x (and Dozer in spirit from "his" meal area, waiting for his daily bone. His favourite corner of the house, a dedicated space for the frenzy that takes place in mere seconds when I put his bowl down


Another Dodgy Christmas Selfie

See the bloopers


What to do with your leftover ham


Get the recipe


Life of Dozer

The only presents he's unwrapped so far - and none too happy about it. Well, if I'm not allowed to open presents yet, neither is he!!!

- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment