Wednesday, December 30, 2020

5 Spectacular NYE Appetizers



Hey reader!

As opposed to every year since I was 18, there is zero question as to what I'll be doing this New Year's Eve.

Staying in!

And I'm totally alright with that! The champagne's already chilling and crab legs are on the menu, plus we'll be making lots of dips and bites to share with the kids before they're tucked into bed.

Join me in saying SAYONARA to 2020 with these 5 spectacular, NYE-worthy appetizers!

#1 Warm Fig & Prosciutto Goat Cheese Dip

#2 Herb and Garlic Marinated Olives

#3 Pickle Wrap Dip

Easy Cinnamon Ornaments

#4 Bacon and Goat Cheese Sweet Pepper Poppers

Gluten Free Party Potatoes Deluxe

#5 Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip

Happy New Year! Wishing you nothing but the very best in 2021!

Kristin



Loving these emails? To get an email anytime I post a new recipe or blog post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment