Tuesday, December 29, 2020

10 Most Popular Recipes in 2020 🎉


Hi nameq,

As we wrap up 2020, let's review the most popular recipes on Sally's Baking Addiction this year. Happy (almost) New Year!

10. Red Velvet Cake

Buttery, vanilla, and cocoa flavors combine in one show-stopping cake.

9. Homemade Buttery Flaky Pie Crust

Don't miss the detailed troubleshooting tips, directions, and video tutorial. Setting you up for pie success!

8. Artisan Bread

The perfect bread beginner recipe with only 4 ingredients needed.

7. The Best Banana Cake I've Ever Had

Supremely moist with tons of banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavors.


6. Vanilla Cake

Truly the best vanilla cake I've ever had.

5. Quick & Easy Banana Muffins

Easy and delicious with over 1,000 positive reviews. Thank you!

4. Homemade Pizza Crust

Skip the delivery! You only need 6 basic ingredients.

3. The Best Sugar Cookies

The secret's in the method. (Roll THEN chill.)
And they hold their shape beautifully!

2. Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

My most popular cookie recipe for 7 years in a row.

1. My Favorite Banana Bread

If you haven't tried it yet, now's the time!

What was your favorite Sally's Baking Addiction recipe this year? Here are all of my recipes you can browse.

Home baking saw a surge this past year with millions of new bakers enjoying our recipes. I want to thank each and every one of you! Your comments, photos, and baking stories always lift my team and I up.

Let's all keep that baking passion going! Wishing you a healthy, joyful, and delicious start to 2021. ❤️

Happy Baking,
Sally



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment