Aside from the fact that we literally cannot stop making this chicken and my kids fight over the last of it, you should definitely add this recipe to your meal plan ASAP because:
It is so easy to prep and can be grilled or air-fried.
It is crazy delicious (like, I'm talking CRAZY DELICIOUS).
Today is the first day of school for us. I have a high school senior and a freshman this year (plus another adult kiddo away in New Zealand and my two oldest kids starting back up at college).
The start of this school year feels really bittersweet for me with one child starting his last year of high school and my youngest child (sniff) starting her first year of high school. Who am I and how did I get here?? ๐ฅฒ I think I'll just eat my feelings today.
We spent several days last week at my niece's wedding in Utah. It was a pretty quick trip (the wedding was lovely!), but I definitely made sure that we were able to stop at Orson Gygi on the way back home to get a supply of cinnamon chips to see me through the fall. Somehow I also ended up with about 348 other things that I didn't know I needed until I entered therein.
Has school started where you live? I hope you are hanging on to the last vestiges of summer while you can!
As sad as I am to see summer end, I am wildly excited about the recipes I have to share this fall. Some of the best recipes of my life are yet to hit the blog, and I cannot wait! ๐
No comments:
Post a Comment