Hi , It’s been a busy summer! With a new baby, we’ve had lots of friends and family in town and lots of fun meals around the table. Summer is my favorite season to have people over—I can’t seem to leave the farmers market without a few heavy bags, so there’s always plenty to cook. I thought I’d round up a few of the recipes that have been the biggest crowd-pleasers with our guests and put them into a handy PDF menu as a Pop of Flavor pre-order bonus. It would be perfect for a Labor Day gathering next weekend!
Here's how to get the menu:
1. Pre-order Pop of Flavor from any retailer (it's 50% off at Barnes and Noble and Amazon right now!)
2. Send your receipt to cookbook@loveandlemons.com.
3. We'll send you the menu, plus a code to access more exclusive recipes on our website.
Here’s what’s on the menu:Stuffed Zucchini with Feta & Slow-Roasted Tomatoes
Potato & Pepper Salad with Green Ranch
Almond Cake with Cherry Pomegranate Sauce Sparkling Gin Cocktail with Blueberry Mint Shrub Pre-Order & Get the Menu!I hope you love the recipes! Happy Cooking, Jeanine ๐ |
Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment