10 Routines I Have That Make Our Life Easier.plus, I’m finally sharing my s’mores chocolate chip cookie recipe with you!!
We’re slowly but surely getting back into a routine!! I am obsessed with routines. Want to hear some mainstays of mine? This is the first time in ELEVEN years that I’ve been home alone for such a long stretch during the day. It is wild. My kids have always been here while I work so it feels very empty! I can barely sit without a podcast or music because I’m so used to noise. I am obsessed with being with my kids 24/7 and also keeping a warm and cozy welcoming house for them (and others!). Now that they are all in school, I want them to come home to a magical home daily. Am I crazy? Yes. Extra? Definitely. A huge part of this is cooking dinner most nights for us, having a homemade snack in the kitchen (muffins, etc), creating traditions together that we all look forward to and putting in as much effort as I can for them to make the regular days feel magical. I never thought I’d be this person, but I am and I really love it. It’s my most favorite thing and I feel so lucky to do it! The thing is that it takes a lot of work to make our days run smoothly, meal prep, have all the snacks made and just do regular life chores and activities. These are the main staples of my routine that I’ve kept solid for years. And they truly make a difference... Keep reading with a 7-day free trialSubscribe to Curated Cravings to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives. A subscription gets you:
|
Friday, August 28, 2026
10 Routines I Have That Make Our Life Easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment