let's meet irl ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
|
Hi ,
I can't believe Pub Day is right around the corner (September 29th)!! I'm excited to share that the A Cozy Kitchen Cookbook Tour is officially happening, and I'd love to see you there.
If you're nearby, come say hey, grab a signed copy, ask questions, and let's celebrate good food together. Meeting you all has always been one of my favorite parts of this work, and I can't wait to connect IRL.
Here's the tour lineup:
September 29: Reform Showroom w/ Posman Books | πBrooklyn, NY
October 1: Omnivore Books | πSan Francisco, CA
October 3: Now Serving | πLos Angeles, CA
October 5: Book Larder | πSeattle, WA
Whether you've been cooking from A Cozy Kitchen for years or are just discovering the recipes, I'd love to meet you. Bring a friend and come hungry for conversation. I hope to see you on the road!
xoxo
P.S. - If you preorder below, you'll have access to 9 exclusive recipes!
|
|
|
You can pre-order from the following retailers:
|
|
|
©2026 A Cozy Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Have questions? we are here to help. If you wish to stop receiving emails Unsubscribe
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment