✈️📕👯 Please follow me for recipes, travel tips, restaurant recommendations, book reviews, city guides, personal essays & more direct to your inbox - and it's free! More than just recipes!
Nothing worse than a bad book when pleasure reading. I'm saving you from a few of them and I suggested some 5 star alternates!
What I'm Loving!
NonTox Wonder Oven
6 ways to cook: Air fry, bake, roast, toast, broil, and reheat, all in one sleek and stylish countertop appliance! At a GREAT price for such a versatile workhorse that doesn't heat up your house!
NO Checked Bag: 25 Items I Brought To Vegas for 4 days/3 nights
Everything I wore out, to dinners, walking the strip, to the pool, gym - including gym shoes, heels, plane clothes, purse, and jewelry. And it ALL FIT in my CARRYON which was item #26. All price points are featured for a true high AND low wardrobe! Wear on date night, girls night out, on vacation, and more.
This Caraway skillet is on the bigger side, wonderfully heavy & it means business. If you cook bigger pieces of chicken breasts, ground chicken (to the right that's ground chicken NO OIL and NO sticking recipe is here) salmon, or batch cook for meal prep, this is a no-brainer. Great for big egg scrambles, omelettes, seafood, pancakes and more! I love this workhorse!
Great Price for Faux Leather Jacket that Feels SO REAL (& looks amazing in person!)
I was walking through my San Diego Nordstrom recently and this stopped me dead in my tracks. In person, the detail on it is so cool. It's buttery soft like real leather, and the price point is a DEAL for the quality. Great transition-season piece! Made to be fairly fitted but I would size up if you want it roomier. Honestly I thought this was a $1000+ jacket when I was walking by, and when I flipped the tag over I was pleasantly shocked.
Works on multiple organ systems to boost & enhance your respiratory, gut, and reproductive health systems so you're more balanced and you'll just FEEL better. Give it a month & you'll love these!
Best Spatula For Getting Under Food - And Not Breaking or Ripping It!
Flipping eggs, pancakes, omelettes, crepes, getting under burgers, pieces of chicken, or fish is EASY with this perfectly angled, thin-yet-sturdy, spatula. The silicone tip protects your nonstick skillets (like the ones above) so you can use it with confidence!
Please note due to the volume of emails I receive, I cannot personally answer emails, questions, or comments sent to this email address. If you have a specific question on a recipe, please first check the comments on that recipe post on my website, and if your question has not been answered, please leave your question there. I do not answer substitution questions because I cannot predict what will happen if you substitute one ingredient for another since I have only made the recipe as written.
No comments:
Post a Comment