Monday, August 17, 2026

Sweet And Savory Picks For Your Next Book Club

I'd love your books suggestions!  ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
Better from Scratch Logo

What are you reading right now? I've heard such good things about The Calamity Club! I had to include it this month because of all of your recommendations. :) I just read "Dolly All the Time" by Anabel Monaghan and you might see it in a books & bites email soon!

Also- you'll notice the first book is written by one of our TBFS subscribers! How fun is that? +some easy "decor" if you can call it that - haha - I just call it $5 theme napkins from Amazon so it looks like I tried ;)

Dreamin' With Dee (Book Two of The Chandler Connection)

by Debra Ann Pawlak
(A TBFS reader wrote this book!)

Imperfect Paradise (The Chandler Connection Book 1)


The Correspondent

by Virginia Evans

I think these bird napkins are a fun little touch!


The Calamity Club

by Kathryn Stockett
(author of The Help)

If you want to serve dinner, go with Chicken Pot Pie (if you know you know) Also, these cute Queen of Spades napkins are just the right amount of extra ;)


Whistler

by Ann Patchett

The Met plays a big part in this book, so I think a sweet art-inspired napkin would be a beautiful nod to that.


Do you have fun book club ideas to share?

I'd love to highlight them in next month's book club & bites email! ๐Ÿ“–

*You can also get our monthly Book Club email by signing up here:


Extra Resources for Hosting:

Serveware

Serving Trays

Glass Pitcher


$14.99

A Taste of Europe Digital Cookbook

After a year living in Spain and traveling through Europe with my family, I’ve gathered nearly 50 recipes that stuck... Read more



Enjoy!
Lauren

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment