Every August, I end up with more zucchini than I know what to do with.
This week I wanted to prove that one squash can head in six completely different directions.
Six Ways to Zucchini
A pasta, a fritter, a stuffed dish, and even something baked sweet. Pick the one that matches what you already have thawed or on hand.
Lemon Zucchini Pasta uses simple ingredients like zucchini, garlic, butter, and fresh lemon juice to create a light pasta. Plus, it's ready in under 20 minutes!
This Savory Zucchini Bread is a savory version of your favorite! It's made with all purpose flour and filled with chives, zucchini and cheddar cheese and it pairs perfectly with your favorite cream cheese.
Pesto Zucchini Noodles just scream summer! They're coated in a delicious, creamy pesto and topped with bacon and tomatoes for a fresh low carb, paleo and whole30 meal.
Indulge in Grilled Zucchini anytime you need a healthy summer side dish. It’s a 15-minute that packs this delicious summer squash with irresistible savory flavors!
No comments:
Post a Comment