These are the high protein recipes I make the most. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
|
I think records were broken this week with the number of emails and messages I received asking for high-protein meal prep recipes.
Apparently, protein is having a moment - and honestly, I get it.
I try to get around 30 grams of protein with each meal, and I know if I don’t plan for it — and prep a little ahead — it doesn’t always happen.
When I’m creating recipes for the blog, I’m always intentional about making sure there’s a good amount of protein, or at least giving you simple ways to add more. So you can always browse the site for more ideas.
But if you want my go-to high-protein meal prep recipes, here are a few to start with.
Greek Egg Bites – These protein-packed, grab-and-go egg bites are a lifesaver on busy mornings.
Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad – No mayo here! This 5-star chicken salad is made with avocado and Greek yogurt, and it’s so good. (Psst… you might love this tuna salad too!) Or try my tuna salad - YUM!
Pizza Soup – This gets better every day, making it the perfect Sunday meal prep recipe.
Cheeseburger Meatloaf – A reader favorite! I love all of my meatloaf recipes, but this one is always a hit.
Shredded Chicken – A meal prep staple! I make this every week to use in salads, lettuce wraps, and quick meals.
These are the high-protein recipes I personally make the most, but trust me - there are so many more!
|
|
|
My Meal Prep & Freezer Prep Favorites
I've been helping busy families simplify healthy eating with meal prep and freezer prep for over 15 years, so I've definitely found the tools that are worth having. From my favorite glass meal prep containers and freezer storage solutions to the kitchen gadgets I use every week, I've rounded up everything I personally use and recommend to make healthy eating easier.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
xo Tammy Overhoff
Owner, Organize Yourself Skinny (OYS)
🔥 Est. 2011 | Over 8,000 happy customers!
🥣 I've been helping busy families simplify dinner with weekly meal prep and freezer prep for over 15 years.
💕 In love with my big blended family!
🍫 Equally loves smoothies, mason jar salads, and chocolate.
☕️ Needs a lot of coffee and a little RHONJ daily to stay sane.
|
This email contains Amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Organize Yourself Skinny (OYS)!
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment