Stumped on what to make for dinner tonight? Before you order takeout or run to the grocery store, I have some exciting news that will change the way you cook.
Starting today, I’m officially launching the brand-new Recipe Finder Tool! I’ve been working behind the scenes to make home cooking easier, faster, and much less wasteful.
How it works in 3 simple steps:
Select: Choose the ingredients you already have in your fridge, freezer, or pantry.
Filter: The tool instantly scans the entire Dinner then Dessert catalog.
Cook: Get a curated list of delicious recipes you can make right now with the ingredients you already have.
No more scrolling through hundreds of recipes. No more realizing at the last second that you're missing a key ingredient. Just fast, easy meal prep and delicious recipes you can actually make!
Click here to try the Recipe Finder for tonight's dinner! Can't wait to hear what you cook up!
Dinner, then Dessert Kitchen Hardware
Many readers don't realize that Dinner, then Dessert has its own shop with a number of kitchen items, including our signature chef's knives, food pun t-shirts and tote bags!
Welcome to Dinner Then Dessert! I'm Sabrina Snyder, a trained chef with over 10 years of experience as a private chef, cooking for dignitaries, athletes, Congress members, families, and those with dietary restrictions. Read More About Me
No comments:
Post a Comment