🎉🐷🙌🏻 Don't Turn On Your Oven! Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is PERFECT!
Hi there --
Thanks for your continued support of my site. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
🐷🙌🏻 The EASIEST pulled pork recipe because your CrockPot does all the work! This flavorful pork cooks until incredibly tender and juicy, making it perfect for sandwiches or sliders, tacos, and more!
This curated selection includes a diverse range of dishes, from savory stews and comforting soups to succulent meats and delightful desserts, all designed to make the most of your slow cooker’s convenience and versatility.
I've been using these gummies for about a year religiously and they help me sleep well and wake up refreshed, never groggy. They help me get the deep sleep my body needs by helping my overactive mind to calm down so I can stay asleep.
An absolutely stunning AND highly functional set of nonstick pans with lids and spatulas. The titanium interior is virtually indestructible and the nonstick coating is nontoxic! Can go from stovetop to oven and withstands high temps! Dishwasher safe & a pleasure to cook with!
This lightweight striped sweater is perfect for summer daytime events or evenings when you want to look put together but not in a dress. And not feel too hot! Transition it for fall and winter with a cardigan or blazer over the top.
They come in linen, cotton, stripes, solids - there's a perfect pant for everyone. Wide leg that's flattering and comfy but not too wide. Elastic waist for comfort. Dress them up or down, they're in my suitcase for an upcoming trip.
Cute AND Supportive Sandals For Walking 20k Steps!
My France sandals that I walked 20k steps a day for 10 days during the 95F heatwave so that I didn't have to wear sneakers! I also got them in black and there's a white with black too!
Step on it and in 2 seconds know your weight, BMI, bone mass, lean muscle mass, water weight, visceral fat and more. Easy 1-minute app to set up on your phone and all your data is saved. Multiple family members can use the scale - everyone puts the app on their own phone. I was scale-free for about 8 years, gained 25 pounds, have recently lost it and this keeps me ON TRACK. See my photo above!
✈️📕👯 Please follow me for recipes, travel tips, restaurant recommendations, book reviews, city guides, personal essays & more direct to your inbox - and it's free! More than just recipes!
Please note due to the volume of emails I receive, I cannot personally answer emails, questions, or comments sent to this email address. If you have a specific question on a recipe, please first check the comments on that recipe post on my website, and if your question has not been answered, please leave your question there. I do not answer substitution questions because I cannot predict what will happen if you substitute one ingredient for another since I have only made the recipe as written.
No comments:
Post a Comment