No oven, no problem! 15 no-cook meals to help you beat the dog days! Click the image and you'll be taken the the recipes.
I have a Substack called Averie In Real Life!
✈️📕👯 Please follow me for recipes, travel tips, restaurant recommendations, book reviews, city guides, personal essays & more direct to your inbox - and it's free! More than just recipes!
Say goodbye to mealtime stress and hello to delicious dinners ready in just half an hour. Perfect for anyone juggling a hectic schedule, this cookbook ensures that flavorful meals are always within reach.
6 ways to cook: Air fry, bake, roast, toast, broil, and reheat, all in one sleek and stylish countertop appliance! At a GREAT price for such a versatile workhorse that doesn't heat up your house!
In an elegant fabric that drapes beautifully, these are classy longer shorts that you can wear to lunch, to date night, to dinner with friends, work events and more.
I got the mid thigh version and they're shorter without being too short (in person they're longer than they seem on the photos on the model and I'm tall) You can dress them up with a pair of heels or strappy sandals.
Waist IMO runs true to size. I sized up based on reviews I read and had to send back and buy my normal size.
OurPlace Safe Nonstick Griddle Pan for Stove or Oven
Whether you're making a baked chicken dinner or want to griddle up some bacon, eggs, and pancakes for the entire family on the stovetop, this safe nontox nonstick griddle pan does it ALL! 7 colors & 2 sizes to choose from.
OurPlace pans don't stick even with delicate proteins like eggs, chicken breasts, seafood & more! A high quality nonstick pan that comes with a spatula and steamer basket at a great price point with 6 colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment