Although some of you have already sent your kiddos back to school, school doesn't start here for another month! This means it’s GO TIME! Ha! My daughter hates when I say that! By the way, my kids are in college and it's still go time over here getting them ready.
Anyway, if you have kids in school, remember them in school, or are a teacher, you get it. This is a busy time of year for everyone.
Breakfast is an area I used to struggle with every single year. Mornings were chaotic, and I never had time to make my kids a healthy breakfast before running out the door. So, we would get a fast food breakfast that included a breakfast burrito and, most likely, a donut. I don’t even want to think about the money and calories wasted on drive-thru breakfast burritos.
I take a day every six weeks and stock my freezer with these breakfast burritos for the month - make about 30 of them - which I'm actually doing this weekend.
All I need to do in the morning is warm them up in the microwave, and we have a high-protein healthy breakfast to keep us full all morning.
OYS Reader Deborah gave these breakfast burritos 5-stars and had this to say:
“These are so delicious! I was in the habit of grabbing fast food breakfast in the mornings, but these delicious breakfast burritos helped me kick that habit! I put in some homemade hashed browns (boiled a few potatoes and shredded them) and switched the sausage to no meat or bacon. I have made these twice now and LOVE them!”
Here are some other grab-and-go breakfast recipes for the freezer.
I've been helping busy families simplify healthy eating with meal prep and freezer prep for over 15 years, so I've definitely found the tools that are worth having. From my favorite glass meal prep containers and freezer storage solutions to the kitchen gadgets I use every week, I've rounded up everything I personally use and recommend to make healthy eating easier.
xo Tammy Overhoff
Owner, Organize Yourself Skinny (OYS)
🔥 Est. 2011 | Over 8,000 happy customers!
🥣 I've been helping busy families simplify dinner with weekly meal prep and freezer prep for over 15 years.
💕 In love with my big blended family!
🍫 Equally loves smoothies, mason jar salads, and chocolate.
☕️ Needs a lot of coffee and a little RHONJ daily to stay sane.
This email contains Amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Organize Yourself Skinny (OYS)!
No comments:
Post a Comment