I can’t wait for you to find just the right occasion to make these incredible cookies and cream brownies. (You know, like maybe today, just because ๐.)
I want to say thank you to all the people who have left comments on recipes they've made lately. I've noticed so many more comments coming in, which makes a huge difference to me personally and also to the success of my website, so thank you so much for taking the time to do that! ๐
Last week my daughter and I had a little kayaking adventure to Blue Heart Springs (near Twin Falls, Idaho - a few hours from where we live) with some cousins and friends. The water was incredibly clear and beautiful (and FREEZING)! But after towing my complaining daughter in her kayak behind my paddleboard on the way back, I could barely feel my arms for a few days. ๐
We have one more week before school starts and are fitting in some school shopping, helping my son paint his senior parking spot (does your school do this?), and making a quick trip to Utah for my niece's wedding.
I hope your August is shaping up nicely! I have been trying to fit in a huge amount of recipe testing for the fall, and it makes me so excited for the recipes coming the next few months!
No comments:
Post a Comment