It's a funky week for menu planning if you're celebrating Thanksgiving...so I totally respect the fact that you may not be planning a menu at all if all your energy is focused on The Big Meal. 😜
However, if you need a little inspiration outside of Thanksgiving, I've included:
four recipes that can easily utilize leftover turkey
four easy dinners
two breakfast casserole recipes (perfect if you have company)
two favorite Thanksgiving sides if you need some last-minute inspiration
This easy dinner can be made even simpler using ground beef in place of the steak.
This is a great recipe to make in advance and freeze - it reheats wonderfully well and is a perfect hearty soup to eat in the days leading up to the holiday meal.
The last recipe on this lineup that works great with turkey! I roll the biscuits much thinner than in the pictures for a better topping-to-filling ratio. Even better, if you have a leftover pie crust...use that to top this pot pie!
P.S.I have one last recipe coming Monday for a leftover turkey sandwich that is so good, I could cry thinking about it. And then I'll leave you alone to enjoy the holiday, and I'll see you back here the Monday after Thanksgiving with a fun, new Christmascookie recipe!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving next week if you are celebrating. 🦃 May the food be incredible, the company even better, and please, for all that is good and holy, may politics stay far, far away from the dinner group chat. 😜🧡
No comments:
Post a Comment