Actual Thanksgiving Day recipes are important and all, but if you really want a recipe to wow you (and everyone around you), save this leftover turkey soup.
With OVER 700 5-star reviews (!!), it is easily the most popular leftover turkey soup recipe on the internet.⭐️
Here are a few reasons hundreds of people love this recipe:
It is VERY easy to make and comes together quickly.
It is loaded with nourishing ingredients - perfect after an indulgent holiday meal.
It is adaptable to use different vegetables or varieties of rice, depending on what you have on hand.
➡️ Bonus Tip:If you don't have leftover turkey, make it with chopped, cooked chicken!
One reader, Kath, commented: This has to be the best soup I ever made. I might have to roast another turkey one of these days just so that I can make the soup again. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is one of our favorite soups ever. I look forward to Thanksgiving just for the leftover turkey to make this! It has creamy chicken and wild rice vibes...so, so yummy! 💗
Bonus Cranberry Recipes
I can't help but throw a link to my favorite cranberry recipes. It's one of the best flavors during the holiday months. I take cranberry recipes very seriously! All of these are so good.
P.S. I hope this week has been good to you! It has been a busy one for me as I've played catch-up after being sick, but it feels so good to get things checked off my to-do list!
We have a weekend of outside chores (it is surprisingly still such pleasant weather here for November 🍁), travel/food prep for Thanksgiving, and I'm hoping to set up our Christmas tree. Have you set yours up yet?
I also made some of the most delicious cookies of my life this week, and I can't wait to share the recipe with you the week after Thanksgiving (think: hot cocoa in cookie form! 😋).
See you Monday with a brand, new recipe to use up those Thanksgiving leftovers.
No comments:
Post a Comment