Thursday, November 20, 2025

🦃 HELP!! What Do I Do with the Thanksgiving Leftovers???

Image


Hello ooseims,

Can you believe Thanksgiving is just ONE week away here in the U.S.??
Me neither!

You probably have your menu planned with all the sides and fixin's, but have you thought about what you might do with the leftovers?

I've got some really tasty solutions and I'm sure there's at least one here in my list that your family and resident guests will enjoy.

And remember, our 12 Days of Cookies series for 2025 starts NEXT FRIDAY!!! 🎉We'll have a new Christmas cookie/treat every day, and I'm super excited to share them with you.

Sending you BIG hugs and hope your weekend is fantastic!
Lynne



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

Follow Me:
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment