friday morning coffee.holiday ice cubes, favorite things party ideas & the date bark that I'm loving right now.Happiest holiday season! This week was/is a bunch of our local light-up nights, so I can officially say holiday season, right? I mean, Thanksgiving is a holiday. Pro tip: get your fun holiday ice cubes made now to get it out of the way! That way you can use them all season long. My go-to includes pomegranate arils, cranberries, an orange slice, fresh mint, half water and half cranberry or pomegranate juice. Don’t add rosemary. Just don’t. No one wants that in their party punch! Use mint instead. These are fun in the kids’ orange juice, in a glass of prosecco, in a punch or any drink all season long. Tonight I’m hosting my favorite things party! I am so excited. I’m doing lots of fun drinks plus a hot chocolate and coffee bar with the desserts. The whole house is decorated, there are candles in the windows and I could not be more pumped. It’s a fun little way to kick off the season too. I don’t know if I’ll do it every year, and depending on the season I may change up the time of year. But I love that it’s adding to the magic of this season! Speaking of, I shared a bunch of ways that we create holiday magic here. To say I’m obsessed with the season would be an understatement. I’ve got questions from you on what to take to a favorite things party, and I wanted to share a few ideas. It helps that I actually share my favorites every month, but here are a few things that I was narrowing down to use as my favorite thing. It’s hard to pick just one! Also, why is everything my favorite? Favorite Things Party Ideas...Continue reading this post for free in the Substack app |
Friday, November 21, 2025
friday morning coffee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment