| | | | | |
| |
| The snacks. Oh, the snacks! They feel endless. I have two boys who are bottomless-pits sometimes, so I'm used to clean plates at dinnertime and food going fast between meals too. But one night I nearly lost my cool when my teenager ate the leftover homemade pizza I had earmarked for MYSELF. (We're talking the King Arthur Flour Crispy Pan Pizza that takes two days to make. Sob! 😭) He ate it as a SNACK. Then he ate dinner. It feels like my boys collectively eat eleventy jillion snacks a day. And it's hard to keep up. If you're in the same boat, tap the button below to get a mega-list of snacks. And if your kids are like mine and say "I don't know" when you ask them what snacks they want from the store, print it out and have them circle what sound good so you can stock up at the store. Then call dibs on the leftovers and HIDE THEM for good measure!
Warmly, Sally ps: If you love this email, you can:
|

No comments:
Post a Comment