Saturday, September 14, 2024

Here's what to make FIRST from my cookbook 😍

5 of my personal favorite recipes!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Ambitious Kitchen


RECIPES  |  SHOP  |  COOKBOOK



Hi friends!

The team and I are back on the East Coast for the first leg of my book tour and I'm SO excited to start meeting you all in person.

If you've already preordered my cookbook you'll start receiving it THIS WEEK! To kick off pub week I wanted to share a sneak peek into 5 of my absolute favorite recipes from my cookbook that I think you should make first.

Be sure to preorder here if you haven't already so that you can start cooking up these incredible recipes this week!

Join me on tour!

Before we get to the recipe, a quick reminder to come meet me in your city! I'll be in 14 different cities over the next month or so, starting with New Jersey, NYC, and DC this week. I'll be there to sign your book, take selfies, and answer any Q's you have!

5 of my favorite recipes from my cookbook

Better-For-You Banana Muffins

Everyone needs a go-to banana muffin and as a self-proclaimed Muffin Queen™️, I can truly say these are the BEST banana muffins you'll ever make. They're gluten-free, naturally sweetened, and baked up with dark chocolate chips & crunchy walnuts (for good measure). Find them on page 44 of my cookbook!


Southwestern Brussels Sprouts Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette

I love a crunchy brussels sprouts salad because it stays good for DAYS. This one's like your favorite 7-layer dip made extra fresh and flavorful with my cilantro lime vinaigrette. Nothing better than a salad you can scoop up with chips in my opinion! Go to page 74 of my cookbook to start chopping it up.


Knock-Your-Socks-Off Chipotle Chicken Pozole

I have a chapter in my book called "Damn Good Soup" and damn, this soup is GOOD. It's a creamier, slightly spicier take on my original pozole recipe and all I can say is wow. Every bite is a cozy flavor explosion, and the toppings make it that much more fun. This hug-in-a-bowl is on page 106 of my cookbook!


Hot Honey Glazed Salmon That Goes with Everything

Over the past couple of years I've developed a deep love for hot honey. Sweet and spicy together? Count me IN. This salmon recipe is one to keep in your back pocket that literally goes with every meal. Pasta, salads, tacos, or straight outta the pan -- any way you eat it, you're gonna love it. The salmon party is on page 193 of my cookbook.


Everyone's Favorite Baked Chicken Tacos (packed with veggies!)

I shared a little video sneak peek of this recipe last week because I NEEDED everyone to see just how delicious these tacos are. The filling is loaded with sneaky veggies and can be used on "Mommy's Nachos" (as my kiddos call them), in quesadillas, and more, but we really love baking it into crunchy tacos for dipping in my Cilantro Yogurt Sauce. Dinner is served on page 152 of my cookbook!


My Favorite Cake Ever: Tahini Pumpkin Cake with Brown Butter Cream Cheese Frosting

Last, but certainly not least, you know I had to create an epic cake recipe for all of your upcoming celebrations (or just because!) This pumpkin cake is 100% the BEST one I've ever made. It's gluten-free, has a whole can of pumpkin, and gets layered up with an insanely delicious brown butter frosting. Head to page 274 to bake it up!

I cannot wait for you to get these recipes in your hands in just 3 short days! Grab your copy of my cookbook HERE and get ready for a delicious fall.


profile

cookbook


Subscribe to YouTube



Facebook Group


Instagram Group

No comments:

Post a Comment