Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Important News - Come to DC with me.

For years, I have been asked to go to Washington, DC. 

And now it's time to hold food companies accountable for poisoning Americans with ingredients they don't use in other countries.

These unethical and hypocritical business practices must stop. 

I will be speaking in front of congressional leadership joined by the leading voices of the health movement at a roundtable on Sept. 23rd from 2pm-5pm.

This meeting is open to the public to attend in person, but you must RSVP. 

REGISTER HERE

Everyone wants safe food for their families. 

I hope to see you there, let's end this corruption for good! 

Xo,

Vani

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment