Thursday, September 19, 2024

Ready to See a Recipe from My NEW Book? ✨


I am SO excited because today we're sharing an exclusive sneak peek of a Well Plated Every Day recipe!

BBQ Chickpea Bowls are meal-prep friendly, easy, and insanely delicious! This recipe is in one of THREE main dish chapters.

This book is FULL of simple, tasty dinners that you and your family will enjoy time and time again.

Ready to watch me make this delicious recipe?

Click HERE to be taken directly to a video of me making the recipe on my Instagram page (or find it in my @wellplated IG feed).

If you want MORE simple, nutritious dinner ideas like this one, pre-order a copy of Well Plated Every Day today!

We have an exclusive bonus for preorders too!

In this book, you'll find a robust selection of dinner recipes (including an ENTIRE chapter of one-pan meals) for every occasion and taste preference!

Plus, there are stellar breakfast recipes, party-worthy appetizers, soups, sandwiches, delectable desserts, and MORE!

Don't Forget Your Pre-Order Bonus

As a thank you to anyone who pre-orders, I'm giving away FREE, exclusive recipes (including my new favorite waffle recipe).

You'll also receive an exclusive invite to a virtual cooking class with me later this year!

If you've already pre-ordered (THANK YOU!):

Come Hang With Me!

If you live near any of the below cities, I'd LOVE to meet you.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support of my cookbooks!


Get this and more great recipes at WellPlated.com



XO, Eric Clarke

Presenting, my NEW cookbook Well Plated Every Day

A follow up to my best-selling Well Plated Cookbook, it features 100+ NEW recipes for easy and creative everyday meals!

ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment