Monday, January 31, 2022

Do you still eat at Chick-fil-A? Then read this.

If you know me, you know I love french fries.

They are one of my favorite foods besides cake.

That's why I am SO EXCITED about this new copycat recipe for "Chick-fil-A" Waffle Fries!

Back in the day, I used to eat Chick-fil-A several times a week for lunch…and I can STILL remember how their waffle fries taste and it makes my mouth water.

Now, I wouldn't consider eating them because of all the shady ingredients they use.

But I'm not depriving myself! I firmly believe that if you love to eat something, you can figure out how to make it at home with healthy ingredients. That way you can have your cake (or waffle fries!) and eat it too!

Click here to see how to make crispy waffle fries at home! It's easier than you think.

Share this recipe with your friends who love Chick-fil-A… or bake them a batch. I'm sure they'll be thankful!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I have also perfected the recipe for a homemade Chick-fil-A Sandwich! You can find the recipe inside my New York Times best selling cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen. If you don't have your copy of this cookbook yet, you can try the recipe here

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment