Monday, December 6, 2021

The Best Crab Cakes!

Hey there reader,

Crab Cakes are often served in fancy restaurants which may make you think they are complicated to make. That couldn't be less true! Don't believe me? Check out the video below to see just how EASY they are!

My mom made this recipe for homemade crab cakes for the first time when I was a teenager and my family was immediately obsessed! We then went through a crab cakes "craze" where we had them really often and we still have them for holidays!

Here's what I LOVE most about this recipe!

  1. Oh so easy. Super quick to prep and cook, and you can make them ahead of time and pan fry just before serving!
  2. That crab cake sauce! A simple 6-ingredient sauce that takes this crab cakes recipe to the next level.
  3. Minimal "fillers": Most crab cake recipes have a lot of "fillers" inside, like crushed crackers, chopped veggies, and tons of herbs and seasonings. They may taste fine, but you can barely taste any crab! This crab cakes recipe has minimal fillers so that the crab is really the star of the patty.



Check out these 5-star reviews!

"Wow! These were restaurant quality! So delicious and easy to make." ~Lora

"What a great recipe! Crab cakes used to always intimidate me, so I very much appreciated the step-by-step instructions and the photos. My kids loved them and my husband was very impressed." ~Nancy

Enjoy!
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment