Monday, December 6, 2021

Eat & Live Goodness with Sharon Palmer, December 2021

View this email in your browser

December 2021
A Month of Joy 

The holidays can seem like a flurry of things to do—shopping, cooking, decorating, entertaining—leaving you feeling stressed, and forgetting about the really important things in life during this season. This year, in particular, I'm reminded how essential it is to ramp up the joy this holiday season. It's been three months since I was diagnosed with cancer, and my days have been filled with tests, procedures, and consultations as we determine my best treatment plan. I am so grateful that my oncologists at City of Hope and Stanford feel I have a very good prognosis. Along with my treatment plan, my diet and lifestyle are going to be key to my strength and quality of life. That's why I shared my science-based best odds diet approach to fighting cancer, as well as my self-care tips on my blog. Whether you are eating for cancer defense, active treatment, or remission support, these diet tips may help with your own personal health story, or for a loved one. I want to thank you for your support, and for sharing your own narratives of strength. If there is one thing I've learned during my cancer journey, it's that sharing and being heard is paramount to healing. Let's break down these barriers and stay strong together! 

With that in mind, I'm celebrating a month of joy this holiday season. Whether it's reaching out to someone you haven't spoken to in too long, taking time to watch a soapy holiday movie, or treating yourself to beloved food traditions, remember to find the sparkle this month! Start by checking out my personal favorite vegan Christmas cookie recipes, holiday plant-based side dishes, and tips for celebrating mindful eating during the holidays


With Gratitude, 

20 SPARKLING Plant-Based Holiday Party Recipes
In the spirit of pure, scintillating joy, check out these amazing recipes in all categories for your holiday parties.

4 Tips to Build Your Own Holiday Food Traditions
Honor your past, while bringing your own story to the table (literally) during the season. Learn more here.
I'm partnering with some of my favorite companies to share my own shopping guide for some of my favorite items that promote healthful, sustainable, plant-based gift-giving. 
Instagram Plant-Powered Live Show
This month, I'm talking about holiday vegetable sides, and vegan Christmas cookies on my Instagram Live show Thursdays at 3 pm PT. Follow me on Instagram @SharonPalmerRD. 
Give the Gift of Health!
I'm celebrating the holidays by sharing my plant-based book series bargain. Order the set here and I'll personally autograph it, wrap it with a bow, and send it to someone on your shopping list.   
Go Vegan Toolkit
Get geared up to kick off the New Year with my FREE Go Vegan Challenge. You'll find everything you need here


Plant-Based Proteins 
Check out my advice at Women's Health Magazine on the best plant-based proteins you should be including in your diet for optimal health here.
 
About Sharon 
Sharon Palmer, MSFS, RD is The Plant-Powered Dietitian. She is an award-winning food and nutrition journalist based in Ojai, California. Sharon speaks, writes, and blogs about her passion for delicious, healthful, sustainable plant-based foods every day. Check out her three books, and don't forget to follow Sharon on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and her blog. If you'd like to work with Sharon, please contact her here.
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
LinkedIn
YouTube
Copyright © 2021 Sharon Palmer, RD, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.

Our mailing address is:
Sharon Palmer, RD
PO Box 967
Ojai, CA 93024

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment