Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Mary-Lin Lost over 21 Pounds and 17 Inches!

Hey reader

Meet Mary-Lin who Lost Over 21 Pounds and 17 Inches in 60 Days!

You can read about her entire Clean Eating journey here - 

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/mary-lin-lost-over-21-pounds/

"My name is Mary-Lin and I am a happy 50-year-old woman with 3 kids and 6 grandchildren. I love to read, spend time with family and friends, go to the movie theater with my husband on date night, and walk near the beach so I can hear the waves and smell the salty air.

I have followed CleanFoodCrush for several years and have used many, many of Rachel’s recipes over the years.

I cannot believe it took me so long to dive into one of the Challenge groups. The July BOGO special popped up and I decided to take the plunge!

I have lost 21.4 pounds in the 60 days since I started the July 5th Challenge!

Such amazing results! I have also lost a total of 17″ overall between July 5th and August 30th!

My biggest obstacle to eating healthy before Clean Eating was giving in to late-night snack cravings.

I have found that since I started eating clean food my cravings have all but disappeared and when I do feel the urge to snack, I grab something healthy from the clean snacking guidelines rather than sweet treats.

I rarely feel the need to snack at night! This is AMAZING from a long-time late-night sweet snacker!

I have much more energy and more consistent moods due to the cleaner foods I have been sticking to as well!

My number one piece of advice for anyone on the fence is that deciding to Join the Challenge is the absolute best gift you can give yourself!"

– Mary-Lin

Read about Mary-Lin's entire journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/mary-lin-lost-over-21-pounds/

I'm so proud of the progress Mary-Lin has already made in her time with us!

MAKE today GREAT!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 

P.S. Our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge starts Wednesday, September 1st!

Get our September Challenge group PLUS 7 Bonus eCookbooks AND our October Challenge Group FREE!

When you join this Challenge group you can get our help for ALL of August and September.

That's perfect timing for you to have an extra hand until the end of Summer!

Introducing our Brand New Plant-Based Plan!  Now You Can Take the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge 100% Vegan... At No Extra Charge! ($100 Value!)


NOW is your best time to join!

Plus, When you Join Today, you will receive 7 FREE Bonuses including a FREE Copy of our BRAND NEW eBook, "CRUSH Your Cravings!" 

Reaching your goals just got a whole lot easier!

Let's spend the next month together with Clean Eating! 

Spend the next month following our Clean Eating Plan and start the rest of 2021 with healthier meals. 

We created this group to support you while you're enjoying the warmer weather. 

This is going to be one of our best groups ever, our team and I are so excited to make progress with you. 

We have developed a plan that works. 

Want our Support and Accountability?

Ready to learn how to make Clean Eating a Daily Habit?

Want to see the benefits of eating Real Food EVERY DAY?

This plan is for you! 

Learn more, and join the hundreds of others starting the PLAN this month, at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Let's stay accountable to each other!

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment