Monday, August 30, 2021

Favorite Labor Day Recipes! 🍔


Hi ,

Can you believe that Labor Day weekend is almost here? I don't know about you, but I don't think I could be any more excited about it!

In preparation, I'm sharing our favorite Labor Day recipes with you a little early so that you can plan early, make as much ahead as possible, and then just relax for the weekend!

Let's do this!

Labor Day Menu Ideas

MAIN DISH IDEAS

Grilled Chicken

photograph of grilled chicken legs on a blue plate.

Chicken is always a favorite at my house! Use this easy marinade recipe for grilled or baked chicken. Easily prepped ahead for the holiday weekend!


Bart's Best Hamburger Recipe

Photograph of hamburger with cheese, lettuce and tomato on a white plate.

I like to plan for a few main options to serve throughout the weekend. These hamburgers are legendary with my family and our friends. They are so juicy and flavorful! 🍔


Easy Slow Cooker Ribs Recipe

Overhead photograph of ribs on a black plate.

If you need a main dish option that requires very little hands on time yet is amazingly tender and delicious, this easy ribs recipe is for you! Paired with my quick and easy BBQ Sauce that you can even make ahead, you've got a winning main dish that the whole family loves!


SIDE DISHES

Easy make ahead recipes to make your Labor Day even easier! 👏

DESSERTS

This list include birthday cake! 🥳 If we didn't have a birthday, we'd definitely be enjoying Peach Cobbler! 🍑

Bring on the weekend!

Happy Cooking,
Robyn



❤️ Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment