Sunday, May 30, 2021

Weekly Meal Plan - Plain Chicken

⭐️NEW RECIPE⭐️ON PLAINCHICKEN.COM

What's for Dinner? {Weekly Meal Plan}

Good Morning! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. It is time to start planning the week ahead. Today I am sharing our weekly meal plan. I’ve got a quick and easy main dish and side for every single night of the week. I am also sharing a delicious dessert.

All of the recipes will easily feed a family of four. Many of the recipes can be made in advance and refrigerated or frozen for later. I love to make a few recipes on Sunday for super easy meals during the week.

CLICK ON THE PHOTO OR GREEN BUTTON BELOW TO GET THE RECIPES

Follow Us on Social Media

© Plain Chicken, Inc. You're receiving this email because you've signed up to receive updates from us.

If you'd prefer not to receive RECIPE updates, you can unsubscribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment