Saturday, May 29, 2021

*Recipes to Make This Week*

Image

Hi friends-

I hope your long weekend is off to a great start!

We are having friends over for a BBQ on Monday, it should be fun! I am for sure making this, a must for the kick-off to summer!

I hope you have a fun and safe weekend!

​

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

​Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce- impressive but so easy!

​Build Your Own Tostadas- one of our favorite easy meals!

​Strawberry Spinach Salad- the dressing is SO good! Feel free to add grilled chicken to make it a dinner salad.

​Easy Pasta Salad- serve as a side or main dish!

​Mango Black Bean Quesadillas- a quick lunch or dinner! My boys love these!

​Blueberry Cream Cheese Biscuits- such a treat!

​Easy No-Bake Dessert- trust me, you need a pan of these!

Have a great week!
Maria

Want more? View ALL of our recipes HERE! Follow on Instagram HERE and you can purchase our cookbook HERE!*






No comments:

Post a Comment