Thursday, May 27, 2021

Super Easy Cheesy Spiced Pork Burgers Recipe


Hello ooseims,

I'm thrilled you could join me today. I'm really excited to be sharing a perfect Memorial Day recipe with you that's quickly become a family favorite - Cheesy Spiced Pork Burgers.

These burgers are made with ground pork (of course), Monterey Jack cheese, and chipotle seasoning mix. They are a super easy recipe to make when you've got a busy day but still need to put dinner on the table.

Here's the recipe!

When I was growing up in the '70s, mom made pork chops covered in Shake N' Bake. You KNOW the ones I'm talking about! Dry to the bone because they were so overcooked.

Well, my friend you are in for a treat, because I bet you've never eaten a burger this good!! Ready to give these a try? Click (or tap) here for the recipe.



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment