Thursday, May 27, 2021

Need an easy dish for to kick off summer this weekend?


Here is what is new on Budget Bytes since the last time we visited:

Easy Pesto Chicken and Vegetables

Are you ready for this? Because I wasn't quite ready for how easy and delicious this meal was. When I sat down to eat my first bowl of these Pesto Chicken and Vegetables I was like, "Oh yes, I'm going to make this every single week." It's the perfect light, flavorful, and fast recipe for meal prep. And it's just SO SIMPLE. [Read more...]


Recently Updated:

One Pot Beef Mushroom Stroganoff

Guess what time it is! Comfort-food-o'clock. And what makes better comfort food than a rich creamy pasta dish, like this One Pot Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff? This is yet another "better than the box" meal. It cooks in one easy pot, just like hamburger helper stroganoff, but it's homemade. You're going to want to tuck this recipe into your back pocket for those nights when you're super tired and need an extra comforting meal. :) [Read more...]

Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad

As soon as the warm weather of summer rolls around all I want to eat are crunchy vegetables and cold pasta salad. This Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad is my go-to with a medley of colorful vegetables, a tangy homemade vinaigrette, and plenty of ways to customize it based on what I have on hand, or what I'm craving that day. Plus it holds up great in the fridge, so it's perfect for meal prep! [Read more...]


New Videos:

Easy Pesto Chicken and Vegetables


Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment