Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Amy Reiley's Aphrodisiac of the Month

View this email in your browser
romantic couple we all wish we could be
February 2021

I put a lot of pressure on myself when it comes to the February newsletter. How do I pick the "perfect" ingredient to make your Valentine's Day an event to remember? This year is even harder on me than a normal year, since most of us are planning a Valentine's Day at home.
 
I've considered the potential topic of this newsletter for weeks. And then I realized the problem. There's nothing I can tell you write now that I haven't already written. And right now I have no patience for redundancy - or anything else for that matter.
 
Everything you need to make a memorable Valentine's Day at home is available to you all year round on EatSomethingSexy.com.
 
So instead of feature one ingredient that might be "the one" to make Valentine's Day a sparkling gem in this endless desert of sameness, I'm going to point you to every piece of sound advice I have on this topic, one article at a time. 

Planning Your Valentine's Day Menu

The 5 Best Aphrodisiac Foods for Date Night

Using Food as a Love Language

5 Products to Make You Feel Like a Sexier Woman


4 Foods that Lower Sex Drive and Kill a Romantic Evening

How to Tempt a Woman...or Man...with Wine

Best Inexpensive Champagnes for Valentine's Day or any Romantic Occasion
 
And if you are single and have no intention of celebrating a "love is in the air" vibe, why not organize a Valentine's Day Zoom wine tasting with your other single (or wishing to be single) friends? Here's an article from Barbara Barrielle on How to Host a Zoom Wine Tasting.
 
At the bottom of this newsletter, I am also including three recipes reprinted from my cookbooks that I would like someone to make for me on Valentine's Day.
 
Of course, the most obvious thing to do right now is to order my cookbooks, (if you don't already have them). Here's information on Romancing the Stove, Fork Me, Spoon Me and Eat Cake Naked, the aphrodisiac dessert cookbook I wrote with nutrition authority Delahna Flagg.
 
If you want to connect with me directly, the best way to reach me is twitter, @forkmespoonme. And if you want to keep up with all the latest articles on EatSomethingSexy.com, a great way to do it is to follow our Facebook page.
 
That's it for now. May you have a happy and healthy Valentine's Day.

The photo of the romantic couple is by Nathan Dumlao on Unsplash
pancakes
Strawberries n Cream Buttermilk Pancakes
Breakfast in bed, anyone?
get the recipe
pomegranate roast pork
Pomegranate Roast Pork with Quinoa & Sexy Veggies
Who doesn't love sexy veggies?
you need this
cupid's kiss cocktail
Cupid's Kiss Champagne Cocktail
As you may know, I love a good Champagne cocktail! 
get the recipe
Twitter
Eat Something Sexy on Facebook
Eat Something Sexy
Pinterest
Email
Copyright © 2020 Life of Reiley, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because (I hope) you subscribed to Amy Reiley's newsletter. Your information is kept under lock and key.

Our mailing address is:

9101 W Sahara Ave
Suite 105-182 
Las Vegas 89117


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment