Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Your Favorite Healthy Recipes of 2020

Collage of recipe photos from 2020It's time for one of my favorite posts of the year, a tribute to YOUR Favorite (new!) Healthy Recipes of 2020! These recipes stood out from the crowd and earned a spot on many of your tables this year.

In a year unlike any other, comfort food and easy, healthy sides reigned supreme. I suspect many of us (myself included) were looking for nutritious recipes that still satisfied our increased need for comfort and a delicious escape.

I know many of you also found yourself learning to work with pantry staples and whatever ingredients were left on grocery shelves (hello, cabbage!).

This year, we all cooked at home, day in and day out, night after night (after night), in a way we never have before.

I feel incredibly lucky and profoundly humbled that so many Well Plated recipes found a place on your menu. I hope they brought you a few moments of reprieve—if only in between rounds of washing dishes.

Whatever you cooked (or didn't!) this year APPLAUSE TO YOU. We've made it to the end of 2020. Like many of you, I'm looking towards 2021 with (cautious) optimism.

In addition to the tasty favorites you see listed here, 2020 did have some bright spots.

  • First of all The Well Plated Cookbook!! I spent more than four years bringing this book to life, and it feels so wonderful to have it land in your hands at last. I LOVE seeing your photos and hearing what you think about the recipes!
  • One of my favorite places to see your photos is in our Well Plated Community Facebook Group, which was started in early 2020. This group has been a positive, helpful, and fun place for both me and 2,800+ (!!) of you!
  • The wellplated.com website also got a fancy new facelift this year! My goal was to make it even easier to navigate, share tips and tricks, and find what you're looking for. I hope you all have enjoyed it as much as I have.

You'll continue to see many more healthy, delicious, and easy recipes from me in 2021!

To make sure you don't miss any of the new recipes I share in the coming year, you can sign up here to have them emailed to you when they're published. It's 100% FREE.

Now, let's find out what your favorite recipes of 2020 were!

(Pssst! Don't forget to check back tomorrow. I'll be sharing my personal 2020 picks.)


READ: Your Favorite Healthy Recipes of 2020

Visit WellPlated.com

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment