Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Stephanie Lost Over 13 Pounds in 30 Days with CleanFoodCrush!

Hey reader

Stephanie Lost over 13 Pounds in 30 Days with CleanFoodCrush!

You can read about their entire Clean Eating journey here - 

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/stephanie-lost-13-5-pounds-in-30-days/

"Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am a 44-year-old mother of three, daughter and twin boys.  I am married to a wonderful man, we just celebrated 21 years in October. 
We love spending time together as a family and travel and go camping as much as possible.

I was diagnosed with Type II diabetes almost 4 years ago.  It was a shocker.  It took this 4 years and some bad symptoms to get my head on straight.  I was embarrassed to be taking up to 8 or 9 different medications at such a young age.  I was tired of living in an unhealthy, run-down, and exhausted body. 

I had followed CFC for a year or so and finally decided to take the plunge and join the 30 Day Challenge.  BEST THING I EVER DECIDED TO DO.  It’s time to take care of myself.  I am always taking care of others and decided to take care of me.  By doing that, I am also able to better help my own family and other people.   I have learned to enjoy my food, eat clean, and look at the labels to understand what is actually going into my body.

I have to thank Rachel and her entire team.  The amount of support is absolutely amazing.  The constant 24/7 access is out of this world. 

My 30 Day Results:

  • I’ve lost 13.5lbs
  • Lost 9 inches
  • My insulin levels dropped from 26 units at night to 8 units
  • Energy levels have skyrocketed
  • Healthier skin, nails, and hair
  • Depression has improved greatly, completely off my meds for that
  • Tingling and numbness in fingers and toes gone
  • Headaches are gone 

My words of wisdom are to take the leap, fight as hard for yourself as you would fight for anyone else.

The support and constant dedication from CFC is absolutely amazing and makes me not want to quit!"

-  Stephanie

Read about Stephanie's entire journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/stephanie-lost-13-5-pounds-in-30-days/

I'm so proud of the progress Stephanie has already made in her short time with us!

MAKE today GREAT!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 

P.S. Our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge starts January 4th!

This is your chance to start 2021 STRONG!  After 2020, it's TIME!

You Get our January Challenge group PLUS 6 Bonus eCookbooks.

NOW is your best time to join!

When you Join Today, you will receive a FREE Copy of 6 of our most popular bonuses, including our 5 Day Holiday Restart!

Just what we all need after all the holiday snacks meals!

Let's spend the next month together with Clean Eating! 

Even if you did not stick to your resolutions in 2020, you can spend the next month following our Clean Eating Plan and start over.

We created this group to support you while you're enjoying the New Year!

This is going to be one of our best groups ever, our team and I are so excited to make progress with you. 

We have developed a plan that works. 

Want our Support and Accountability?

Ready to learn how to make Clean Eating a Daily Habit?

Want to see the benefits of eating Real Food EVERY DAY?

This plan is for you! 

Learn more, and join the hundreds of others starting the PLAN this month, at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Let's stay accountable to each other!


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment