Wednesday, December 30, 2020

25 quick and easy healthy snacks in under 5 minutes

Hi Reader,

When my kids were little, snack time was a big issue.

They had morning snacks, afternoon snacks, and after dinner snacks…

It felt like they were snacking, almost as often as they ate meals!

(Surely I'm not alone in this, right?!)

I wasn't a very fast cook back then, so I was spending an enormous amount of time in the kitchen making meals.

To have to be in the kitchen longer, making snacks… plus meal clean up, snack clean up… it felt like I was practically living in the kitchen on some days!

This list of 25+ real food snacks that can be made in under 5 minutes was - and still is - a huge life saver.

Even though my kids are older, and I've gotten really good at making dinner in 30 minutes or less every night, they still need snacks and I still don't want to spend forever making them!

I hope you find a recipe (or many!) that your family loves as much as we do.

♥ Tiffany

PS - Our New Year Quick Dinner Challenge is happening RIGHT NOW and it's not too late to join us!

Every day I'm going LIVE at 11am in a private Facebook group sharing kitchen hacks, simple recipes, and practical homework assignments - all geared to help you get dinner done FAST.

Here's the link to sign up for the challenge!

I hope to see you there!

PPS - My brand new meal planning membership 30 Minute Dinners opens for enrollment in a few hours and I CANNOT WAIT to help more families get dinner done quicker and save 5 hours of kitchen work every week!

Here's what one of our members said this week:

"I made the sheet pan sausage, green onions & pineapple recipe last Thursday. It was awesome and fast!" - Sarah

Just imagine all the extra time you'd have if dinner was DONE in less than 30 minutes every night!!

I'll let you know as soon as registration for 30 Minute Dinners opens, so watch your inbox! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment