Sunday, September 22, 2024

🍰What's up this week as Shugary Sweets πŸ“


Hi again --

Here are my latest creations...I hope you love these recipes as much as I do ❤


Easy Moist Pumpkin Banana Bread

Pumpkin Banana Bread is the answer when you just can't decide between these two classic quick bread recipes. Super moist, full of cozy spices, and slathered with cinnamon cream cheese frosting, this loaf gives you the best of both worlds!Pumpkin Banana Bread is the answer when you just can't decide between these two classic quick bread recipes. Super moist,…


Chewy Pumpkin Cookies

Pumpkin cookies with white chocolate and pecans on serving plate.These Chewy Pumpkin Cookies are perfect for fall. They have warm, cozy spices and real pumpkin in the cookie dough.…


Looking for more?
Try one of my many other delicious recipes!

⭐Big News⭐

My new cookbook is almost here!

Click the button below to be notified when it's available.

xo,
Aimee

Aimee Shugarman

Aimee Shugarman
Chief Creator, Shugary Sweets
Professional Recipes for your Sweet Tooth
Read my story



No comments:

Post a Comment