Sunday, September 15, 2024

🍰What's up this week as Shugary Sweets πŸ“


Hi again --

Here are my latest creations...I hope you love these recipes as much as I do ❤


Orange Julius Recipe

Orange Julius is a popular drink that's simple to make at home! It's frosty and creamy. This copycat recipe is a refreshing treat that everyone in the family will enjoy. Orange Julius is a popular drink that's simple to make at home! It's frosty and creamy. This copycat recipe is…


Looking for more?
Try one of my many other delicious recipes!

⭐Big News⭐

My new cookbook is almost here!

Click the button below to be notified when it's available.

xo,
Aimee

Aimee Shugarman

Aimee Shugarman
Chief Creator, Shugary Sweets
Professional Recipes for your Sweet Tooth
Read my story



No comments:

Post a Comment