Monday, September 16, 2024

Well Plated Every Day Is Only 1 MONTH Away! ๐ŸŽŠ



I'm bursting with excitement because we're officially 1 MONTH away from the release of my new cookbook, Well Plated Every Day!

(This is where you imagine me humming "The Final Countdown.")

Haven't Ordered Your Copy Yet? No Worries!

There is still time to preorder the cookbook and get FREE STUFF.

When you pre-order a copy, you'll receive:

  • An invite to a LIVE cooking class where we'll cook one of the recipes from Well Plated Every Day together.
  • A preorder bundle with 3 sneak peek recipes (you get them before everyone else!) and 2 EXCLUSIVE recipes that aren't in the book or on WellPlated.com.

Already Ordered? Claim Your FREE Bonus!

It's hard to believe that I've worked on this book for 4 years(!) and now it's almost here!

I am so proud of the recipes in this book and I know you're going to love them too.

If you're searching for easy weeknight meals that are creative and full of big flavor so you'll never get bored of them, this cookbook is going to be your new go-to. Highlights include:

  • 110+ NEW RECIPES. You can't get them on my blog or in the first book. They are only available in Well Plated Every Day!
  • A Photo for Every Recipe. The photos in this book are GORGEOUS! I spent 2 weeks with a photography team so you'd have a visual for each recipe.
  • RECIPES THAT WORK. Every recipe was tested 4+ times, including by independent recipe testers. If one didn't work like a charm and knock our socks off, it didn't make the cut.
  • Inspiration to Cook Daily. Whether you feel like cooking today or not, this book has a recipe that will make you feel energized to be in the kitchen.

Let's Hang Out in YOUR City!

If you live near any of the below cities, I'd LOVE to hang out with you.

Your support of my cookbooks means the world to me. THANK YOU!


Get this and more great recipes at WellPlated.com



XO, Eric Clarke

Presenting, my NEW cookbook Well Plated Every Day

A follow up to my best-selling Well Plated Cookbook, it features 100+ NEW recipes for easy and creative everyday meals!

ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment