Tuesday, September 24, 2024

This Recipe Is #1 On My Fall Baking Bucket List🍁


It's that time of year!πŸŽƒ These one-bowl, perfectly-spiced Pumpkin Gingerbread Squares with Cream Cheese Frosting are #1 on my fall baking bucket list!

This recipe hails from my new cookbook Well Plated Every Day.

For a sneak preview, click HERE to watch me make these on Instagram!

This Book Is Full of Easy Desserts You Can Make Again and Again

  • No Weird Pan Sizes. For most recipes, an 8x8-inch pan or 9x13 will do!
  • No Electric Mixers. For nearly all of the recipes, you just need a bowl and a spoon.
  • One Bowl Galore. Wherever possible, I got the recipe down to using just one bowl (fewer dishes to wash!).
  • The IT Factor. Since I'm asking you to buy this book, I made sure every dessert has a special element that sets it apart from free recipes you can find online. See if you can spot the unusual ingredients in the pumpkin squares video!)

TO GET THIS RECIPE (and 110+ other easy, wholesome dishes) pre-order a copy of Well Plated Every Day today.

Ready to Watch Me Make the Pumpkin Gingerbread Squares? Click the image below!

Already Ordered the Cookbook? Grab Your Pre-Order Bonus!

As a thank you to anyone who pre-orders, I'm giving away FREE, exclusive recipes (including my new favorite waffle recipe).

You'll also receive an invitation to a virtual cooking class with me later this year!

If you've already pre-ordered (THANK YOU!):

I Want to Meet YOU!

If you live near any of the below cities, I'd LOVE to hang out with you.

Your support of my cookbooks means the world to me. THANK YOU!


Get this and more great recipes at WellPlated.com



XO, Eric Clarke

Presenting, my NEW cookbook Well Plated Every Day

A follow up to my best-selling Well Plated Cookbook, it features 100+ NEW recipes for easy and creative everyday meals!

ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment