Saturday, September 14, 2024

πŸ† SUPER SOFT Sourdough Pumpkin Bread

Hello Friends! It took me forever to get this recipe right. My first attempts were too moist, too damp, not sweet enough and just. . OK. I became mildly obsessed. After several recipes tests, my sourdough pumpkin bread is velvety-soft, perfectly moist, ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Friends! Friends! Hello! A quick update (and some BIG, wonderful news):I had a BABY! His name is Luca Wilder Raffa, born on September 10th @ 12:31 PM. We are absolutely in love with our latest bundle of joy and spend the majority of our days staring at ...

Hello Friends!

It took me forever to get this recipe right.

My first attempts were too moist, too damp, not sweet enough and just... OK.

I became mildly obsessed.

After several recipes tests, my sourdough pumpkin bread is velvety-soft, perfectly moist, and spiked with the heavenly combination of cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg and cloves!

And, just like my scrumptious sourdough blueberry muffins you can make this recipe on the same-day, or ferment overnight to maximize flavor and digestibility.

{Click here for the recipe}

Enjoy!

x Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment