Thursday, September 26, 2024

πŸ“ΈOur 2 Week Photoshoot in LA for Well Plated Every Day


One of the best parts of Well Plated Every Day is that EVERY RECIPE has a gorgeous photo!

To capture all 110 shots, Ben and I "moved" into an Airbnb in LA for 2 weeks to work with one of the most talented food photographers in the business, Matt Armendariz, and his husband/food stylist Adam.

It was incredible being at a professional studio. The prop closet alone was insane.

I'm sharing an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at it ALL in a video on Instagram. (You can also read more about it on my blog.)

Here's the team, just after wrapping up the final recipe.

The book is STUNNING. I adore the recipes, and I'm so happy they look just as beautiful as they taste.

If you want to read more about our photography shoot, CLICK HERE to see the post on my website.

DON'T MISS THE BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO. (It's the best way to truly feel like you're behind the scenes with me!)

You'll see us working in action, not to mention the huge prop closet!

Ready to Order YOUR Copy?

There is still time to preorder the cookbook and get FREE STUFF.

When you pre-order a copy, you'll receive:

  • An invite to a LIVE cooking class where we'll cook one of the recipes from Well Plated Every Day together.
  • A preorder bundle with 3 sneak peek recipes (you get them before everyone else!) and 2 EXCLUSIVE recipes that aren't in the book or on WellPlated.com.

Already Ordered? Grab Your FREE Bonus!

Join Me On My BOOK TOUR!

If you live near any of the below cities, I'd LOVE to hang out with you.


Get this and more great recipes at WellPlated.com



XO, Eric Clarke

Presenting, my NEW cookbook Well Plated Every Day

A follow up to my best-selling Well Plated Cookbook, it features 100+ NEW recipes for easy and creative everyday meals!

ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment