Saturday, September 21, 2024

Menu Planning for Next Week๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก


Hello ooseims.archieves@blogger.com,

I'm curious if the weather has cooled off where you are? Here in NC we had a rainy week with some cooler days, but my family back in IL was broiling in the upper 80s!

Here are a few recipes to get you through next week, no matter the weather! I've pulled out a few of my favorite slow cooker meals!

PS- this is my FAVORITE SLOW COOKER in case you're in need of a new one! Get it on Amazon.


UPDATE YOUR PREFERENCES
Send Me Everything: Receive new recipes, cooking tips, and updates.
Only the Best: Fewer emails; just timely & great stuff
Sponsor this newsletter

Unsubscribe | 113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205

Opt-out of preference-based advertising

⭐Big News⭐

My new cookbook is almost here!

Click the button below to be notified when it's available.

xo,
Aimee

Aimee Shugarman

Aimee Shugarman
Chief Creator, Shugary Sweets
Professional Recipes for your Sweet Tooth
Read my story



No comments:

Post a Comment