Monday, September 16, 2024

I can't believe I saw this at Walmart!

I have this dream that used to feel impossible: to see "additive free food" go mainstream. 

I was exhausted. I'd walk into a store, get excited about a product… 

And quickly lose my smile the second I read the ingredient list.

Some of the "same" products are sold in America and other countries…

But the American versions contain controversial and even ILLEGAL ingredients that other countries have banned. 

It makes me ANGRY. And it should make you angry too.

But something happened the other day at Walmart that shocked me to my core.

A new product: Organic. Non-GMO. And It was made with just 5-6 ingredients? 

This product is what I've dreamt of seeing on American shelves for years.

You guessed it! Truvani Plant-Based Protein Powder is now Available at Walmart!

That's right. WE MADE IT!!! 

Truvani Chocolate and Vanilla Plant-Based Protein Powders are now available at Walmart.

This is a dream come true. And a pivotal moment in food history. 

The biggest retail store in America has shown us they are willing to put a product like ours on their shelves…

Now it's up to us to show Walmart and mainstream stores everywhere that people WANT products without weird ingredients. To help, visit Walmart and pick up one of our products! 

Also, to celebrate getting into Walmart, we're doing a contest.

We're selecting one person EVERY WEEK to receive a $150 Walmart gift card.

Entering is easy. Just click on this button:

Click Here to Enter

Winners will be announced and tagged on Instagram stories weekly. Good luck!

Xo, 

Vani

Food Babe Family - Order Now


Food Babe

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

Unsubscribe or Manage Preferences | Privacy Policy



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment