Sunday, September 22, 2024

πŸ† HOMEMADE Sourdough Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Hello Friends! I fell down a rabbit hole recently, testing all kinds of "oat" driven recipes because I had a GIANT bag of oats from Costco that I needed to use up (don't even get me started on Costco right now🎄🎁🎅🏻). My favorite recipe test? ...
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Friends! Friends! Hello! A quick update (and some BIG, wonderful news):I had a BABY! His name is Luca Wilder Raffa, born on September 10th @ 12:31 PM. We are absolutely in love with our latest bundle of joy and spend the majority of our days staring at ...

Hello Friends!

I fell down a rabbit hole recently, testing all kinds of "oat" driven recipes because I had a GIANT bag of oats from Costco that I needed to use up (don't even get me started on Costco right now🎄🎁🎅🏻).

My favorite recipe test? Sourdough cookies.

For this oatmeal raisin version, the secret is to chill the dough for a minimum of 1 hour (or overnight) to create crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, bakey-style cookies.

And yes: you can substitue dried cranberries for the raisins if you don't like them, or add semi-sweet chocolate chips, which are a lovely complement according to my mom.

{Click here for the step-by-step recipe & video}

Enjoy!

x Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment