Saturday, September 14, 2024

Game Day Grub You'll LOVE 🏈


Hi —

In our house, game day requires a big spread of delicious food.

That's why I have an entire section of my website dedicated to game day recipes! The recipes are truly scrumptious, and there's something everyone will enjoy.

HOT HONEY PIZZA. A little spicy, a little sweet, and a LOT delicious! This pizza will disappear quickly at any game day gathering. One reader said: "I was a bit skeptical about combining honey with pizza, but it turned out to be a genius idea. The combination of the sweet, spicy honey and the gooey cheese was out of this world."

INSTANT POT RIBS. This easy method creates the most tender ribs. It's fast, foolproof and so delicious! One reader said: "Ribs are literally my favorite thing to eat. Best ribs of my life!!! These are OUTSTANDING. Thank you for this recipe. I'm sending it to everyone I know."

Erin's Top Tool Tip: Not only does an Instant Pot allow you to make delicious ribs in a fraction of the time, but it's also great for all of these Instant Pot recipes.

CHILI MAC AND CHEESE. Take things easy with this ONE POT, 30-minute mac and cheese. Hearty, creamy, and delicious! One reader said: "This is the perfect game-day meal. Thank you!"

HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS. These baked wings are crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside. The black pepper and honey marinade is scrumptious! One reader said: "Made these yesterday and they were delish! I'll definitely be making them again and again."

JALAPENO POPPERS. A healthier version of everyone's favorite party appetizer. The crispy bacon and breadcrumb topping is scrumptious! One reader said: "We absolutely LOVED this recipe. The flavor of the pepper came through and wasn't overpowered by bacon and, more importantly, grease. YUM!"

SMASH BURGER. In just 20 minutes, these juicy, flavorful burgers are ready to serve! They're perfectly crispy on the edges too. One reader said: "We tried these for the first time yesterday and they were a hit! They come together quickly and taste like eating at a restaurant!"

SWEET POTATO FRIES. Watch these delicious, crispy sweet potato fries disappear! Quick and easy recipe. One reader said: "This is it! The best sweet potato fry recipe out there."

Erin's Top Serving Tip: For a group, I like serving sweet potato fries with a variety of dipping sauces. Ketchup, maple syrup (SO good), BBQ Sauce, and Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip are a few of my favorites.

HOW TO MAKE GUACAMOLE. Learn my secrets to making the best guacamole EVER! One reader said: "THIS recipe is absolutely scrumptious! The best I have ever found and I have tried a lot of recipes! If you love guacamole, definitely try this dip, you won't be disappointed."

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even MORE game day recipes RIGHT HERE.


Get this and more great recipes at WellPlated.com



XO, Eric Clarke

Presenting, my NEW cookbook Well Plated Every Day

A follow up to my best-selling Well Plated Cookbook, it features 100+ NEW recipes for easy and creative everyday meals!

ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment