Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Favorite Fall Recipes & Exciting News! πŸ‚

Image

Hi friends-

It is officially FALL and I am ready for all things COZY!

The crisp cool air is a welcome change from summer's heat. I'm ready to spend some serious time in the kitchen cooking and baking up all of my favorite fall recipes.

Today, I am sharing my Favorite Fall Recipes. Soul-warming soups, hearty salads, one-pot meals, and everything apple and pumpkin!

And now for some EXCITING NEWS! I partnered with My Mind's Eye to create TWO beautiful COOKIE BOXES that are perfect for gifting cookies to friends, family, and neighbors this holiday season. Make sure you check them out!

And if you live in Utah, join me at Williams Sonoma in Salt Lake City on Friday, October 4th at 6 p.m. for a baking demo and book signing! It's going to be FUN! I hope to see you there!

FAVORITE FALL RECIPES

NEW THIS WEEK

Have a great day!
Maria

Thanks for subscribing to newsletters from Two Peas & Their Pod.

To make sure our emails don't get lost, add us to your address book.

UPDATE YOUR PREFERENCES:
  • Meal Planning Email: Making it EASY for you to eat delicious meals at home
  • Weekly Curated Email: Highlighting our new and seasonal recipes
  • This and That: See what we've been up to, what we are loving, cooking, and MORE!
  • Click here for your current preferences.
Unsubscribe | 2180 East 4500 South, Suite 210-G, Holladay, UT 84117



No comments:

Post a Comment